It tells the story of love of the Mughal Emperors for this paradise like vale with deep green rice fields, rivers, gardens in bloom and lakes rimmed by houseboats, where lush wild gardens of lotus and water-lily grow amidst bustling lanes. Afternoon visit important sights of Srinagar City - Shankaracharya Temple & Mughal Gardens
Ourrepresentative Assist at the airport and transfers to your hotel or houseboat for check in.
Srinagar (Lake City) – It is at once a collection of images: It tells the story of love of the Mughal Emperors for this paradise like vale with deep green rice fields, rivers, gardens in bloom and lakes rimmed by houseboats, where lush wild gardens of lotus and water-lily grow amidst bustling lanes. Afternoon visit important sights of Srinagar City - Shankaracharya Temple & Mughal Gardens
ShankaracharyaTemple(Hindu Shrine) – Situated on the highest hill of Srinagar, it is nearly one thousand feet above the city. The temple commands a magnificent panoramic view of the Srinagar city. It is devoted to lord Shiva. The site dates back to 2500 BC. The philosopher Shankaracharya stayed at this site when he visited Kashmir ten centuries ago to revive sanatan dharma.
NishatBagh(Garden of Pleasure) – The largest Mughal garden situated on the banks of world famous Dal-Lake in the backdrop of Zabarwan hills encircles the Dal Lake. Empress Noor Jahan's brother Asif Khan laid the Garden in 1633 AD. Nishat has seven terraces with a beautiful central water course flowing right in the middle. These terraces rise dramatically off the mountains from the eastern part of the lake.
Shalimar Bagh(Garden of Pleasure) – It was planted by Mughal emperor Jehangir for Empress Noor Jahan in 1619 AD and later extended in 1727 A.D. by Shah Jahan. Shaded by magnificent Chinar trees, the Shalimar is a series of stone pavilions and flowing water with paint box bright flower beds. The Garden blooms with innumerable varieties of flowers in spring and autumn.
Overnight stay at the hotel
In the morning your journey starts towards Pahalgam, en-route visit Saffron fields of Pampora, see the beautiful countryside, lots of rice fields and Awantipura ruins on the way.AwantipuraRuins (1100 years Old Temple) - Built in 09th century AD by King Avantivarman and dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva. Situated 29 kms from Srinagar, the temple ruins at Awantipura represent some of the finest examples of architecture of this region.
Later continue your drive to Pahalgam through the pine forest, the confluence of the streams flowing from the river Lidder&Sheshnag Lake which are famous for their scenic beauty.
Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds) – It is a resort set in a pristine village lying next to the Lidder River. Once a humble shepherd’s village with breathtaking views. Now it is Kashmir’s premier resort, cool even during the heights of summer. It is situated at an altitude of 2,130 m above sea level and has a golf course at 2400 meters above the sea level. Surrounded with fragrant pine forests, the idyllic resort includes a golf course and spots for angling. The bubbling Lidder harbors a sizeable population of rainbow trout and mahaseer to ensure you don’t come away disappointed. The nearby forested slopes are home to the Himalayan brown bear.
After having your lunch at local restaurant, proceed to have bridle walks and feed your cameras with the picture of magnificent view of mountains.
OPTIONAL - One can enjoy Horse ride at Pahalgam.
Around Pahalgam are many places of interest, and because the resort is set between fairly steep hills, it is worth hiring a pony rather than walking. The most beautiful of these is the huge, undulating meadow of Baisaran, surrounded by thickly wooded forests of pine. Hajan an idyllic spot for a picnic.
Afternoon drive back from Pahalgam to Srinagar, overnight stay at the hotel
Morning proceed for a picturesque drive to Gulmarg. Gulmarg (Meadow oflowers) – It was discovered as a tourist destination by the British in the 19th century. Prior to that, Mughal emperors vacationed in the Gulmarg valley which is about 03 kms long and up-to 01 km wide. It is exquisitely situated in a pine surrounded basin of the PirPanjal range at an altitude of 2,730 meters above sea level and one of the most famous tourist destinations of Kashmir. It also has one of the world’s highest green golf courses with 18 holes, as well as a clubhouse, which is a historical building in its own right.
OPTIONAL - One can enjoy Gondola ride or Horse ride at Gulmarg.
For a fun-filled ride of a most unusual kind, Gulmarg’s newly constructed gondola lift from high above Gulmarg, through pine-clad slopes is exhilarating. From Gulmarg a pony track leads upwards to Khilanmarg, Kangdori& seven springs, a couple of hours by pony longer on foot.
Afternoon drive back from Gulmarg to Srinagar, overnight stay at the hotel
Morning enjoy a relaxing Shikara ride on the lake – Its one of the most soothing & relaxing aspects of a holiday in Kashmir and you will be transferred to Srinagar airport in time to board flight to back sweet home.
END OF THE TOUR / SERVICES & WISH YOU A MEMORABLE HOLIDAY
PACKAGE COST 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYS EETT 0II–20 NET & NON COMMISSIONABLE COST BASED PER PERSON IN ₹ (RUPEES)
|S. NO||TYPE||PLAN||02 PAX||04 PAX||06-08 PAX||10-12 PAX|
|1.||DELUXE||MAPAI||₹ 11500||₹ 9800||₹ 8900||₹ 8600|
|2.||SUPER DELUXE||MAPAI||₹ 13800||₹ 11900||₹ 11300||₹ 10800|
|3.||PREMIUM 1||MAPAI||₹ 22400||₹ 20500||₹ 19800||₹ 19400|
|4.||PREMIUM 2||MAPAI||₹ 25900||₹ 22900||₹ 21900||₹ 21700|
|S. NO||TYPE||PLAN||CHILD 05 – 11
YEARS WITHOUT BED
ABOVE 12 YRS WITH BED
|1||DELUXE||MAPAI||₹ 3500||₹ 5400|
|2||SUPER DELUXE||MAPAI||₹ 5400||₹ 6500|
|3||PREMIUM 1||MAPAI||₹ 6300||₹ 9700|
|4||PREMIUM 2||MAPAI||₹ 6500||₹ 9900|
Package Cost Includes
Package Cost Excludes
- 15% advance on booking confirmation non refundable
- 25% before 7 days from dated of Arrival
- 100% within 48 hours from date of Arrival
- All the above mentioned rates are valid FROM 1st April to 31st July 2021
- All the above mentioned rates are on ₹
- All the above mentioned rates are Net&non commissionable per person rates on twin sharing
- Optional tour charges to be paid directly by the guest (if availed)
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- All transportation is based on 01 Non Air-conditioned Car
- By using AC Inova supplement, the vehicle can be upgraded to
- Children below 4 years will be complimentary on EPAI basis sharing room with parents.
- The package prices are subject to change in case of any revision in the hotel accommodation tariffs/any hike in the transport cost (including fuel hike) or in case of any addition tax levied by government of state Jammu & Kashmir.
- Please clarify all the inclusions and exclusions before booking
- Local sightseeing in Gulmarg – & Sonmarg is not included in our Normal Packages we only offer optional.
- In certain sensitive areas the vehicles are not allowed to stop or wait. We request you to tell the clients not to force the driver to stop the vehicle at such places, against his advise.
- In Gulmarg No Vehicles are allowed to do any Sightseeing as per the Pony wala association Gondola Charges are
- Optional services (Not included in tour cost).
- Gondola Ride Rs.900/- 1st Phase per person
- Gondola Ride Rs.1, 000/- 2nd Phase per Person
- Mughal Garden's entry fees Rs.50/- Per Person per garden
- (3 garden) Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden & Cheshmashahi Garden
- There are no Liquor Shops in Gulmarg Pahalgam &Sonmarg only available in Srinagar .
- We as your ground operators reserve the right to make changes to the tour programme, without any prior information, but without compromising the services.
There are certain aspects of the tour which, we as travel agents, do not have any control. Hence we are making you aware of such areas so you too can enlighten your clients. One such aspect is shopping. Lots of sellers will come to the hotels & houseboats to sell their goods. We take no responsibility whatsoever for the rates and quality. Second such aspect is pony rides in Sonmarg, Gulmarg& Pahalgam. We take no responsibility for services and charges of ponywallas. Though for tourist’s convenience the Union rates are displayed at most of the places. Third aspect is power cuts. These are regular and sometimes for long durations. Hotels & houseboats have generator back-up but only up to 11 p.m.